Tuesday, June 22, 2010

A kitten who has stolen my heart...


I decided it is time to share with you all my love for cats... Especially my beloved Abigail... Abby for short. She came to me a year ago because I had lost my previous cat, one night she never came home :(. I went to a few shelters looking for her and posting signs but the last one I visited a woman walked through the door with who is now my Abby. It was love at first sight and as i felt bad for moving on so quickly... I could not resist the temptation. She looked at me with her little alien eyes and meowed. So I took her into my care and she has been the best cat you will ever meet. Cat haters even find that their hearts melt as soon as she looks them in the eye. So here my blogger friends is my sweetheart who melts my heart just as much as I see a shoe that is calling my name....



ohh hey.. shoes....
Lil sleepy head..





No comments:

Post a Comment