Monday, July 19, 2010

Where have I been?

Where have I been? Ahhh so crazy because..... I officially have been accepted and will attend The Art Institute of California- Santa Ana!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been cramming in so many things to prepare myself for my first day, which is today!! As you can tell I am extremely excited! I am finally gaining one step closer into my Fashion Career. I will be majoring in Fashion Design, but as you all know my main focal point with be Footwear Design. I will begin to post a lot of my work from sketches to the final product! So I'm hoping to get lots of feedback from everyone!! Here goes... my first day!! XOXOXX

2 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! I guess i'll be seeing you around!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go there too!! Yay! hah what are you majoring in?

    ReplyDelete