Sunday, May 9, 2010

Ai's Rock the Runway Fashion Show

Discovering this photo booth in our VIP room was the most exciting part of the day... Yes we hogged it... I mean FREE photo booth, who wouldn't??
Outfit styled by me :) Wanted to go for a Rockabilly look for the day... (Cardigan: Forever 21/ Dress, Belt, and shoes: Unknown/ Bag: Betseyville)
Met some awesome people traveling along side with my Big Red...
Dear Creepers... I know you will never completely fade out of our fashion world... and many thanks to the girls who always rock them!!
Making statements with hair accessories... (Top Hat: Hot Topic/ Necklace: Hot Topic)
I don't think I ever mind seeing a little Gothic Lolita...

So there it was... a chocolate fountain.. we realized that this was in the other VIP room that we did not have wristbands for.. but of course we hustled our way into this deliciousness..yes I had chocolate all over my face while attempting to enjoy in these scrumptious delectables....
This girl was 13!!! Little fashionista... she definitely knew how to rock her outfit!
Outfit for the day. (Dress: Bebe/ Shoes: Harajuku Lovers/ Bag: Forever 21/ Headband: Forver 21)
This girl was dressed so cute I just couldn't resist!
Now this is what I call rockin socks with heels... And what a bargain too!! (Socks: Swap Meet/ Shoes: Bakers)
Starting off our day...


2 comments:

  1. I really wanted to get in the VIP! But it was still fun!!! And don't worry about hogging the booth i wuld have done it too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha thanks! that picture is so cute!
    p.s. im 12
    -fashionista ;)

    ReplyDelete