Sunday, May 16, 2010

Ethereal Saddleback Fashion Show...

some of us models!!! our hair looks sooo awesome!!! weeeee
ok so here are some awesome designs.. the whole theme was Ethereal so most of the designs were created out of objects made from anything but fabric... that one made out of a deck of cards was by far my favorite... and my corset top was made out of popsicle sticks!!!
One of the winning looks!! Is it bad that I forgot the designers name??? I mean its not like the whole show was based on one designer... many were random that had entered in their designs...
Models getting prepped for the show...
I had way too much fun taking photos of my look...

Glitter tattoos!!!!
I participated as a model and I had a blast and I looked absolutely rad.. Thanks to the Lake Forest Beauty School team...
Backstage... Before the show

5 comments:

  1. looks like you had tons of fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really think you are getting taller

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this looked like amazing fun and you all look so stunning love the hair xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahah i dont think im getting any taller.. but thanks guys i really did have lots of fun!! Love the comments!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete