Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Discouraged..


Sooo I love reading other peoples blogs about shoes and seeing wonderful pictures of woman in shoes... but I am getting discouraged because I still have yet to get my hands on my first pair of DESIGNER shoes.. I am a college student so trying to save money for things can be difficult.. but there is always one thing on my mind. Is it going to be this season that I will be able to purchase one of my favorite designer shoes????!!! I mean I worked for Betsey Johnson and I am now working for Bebe so I have plenty of shoes from there... but it just doesn't cut it for me. I would kill for a pair of the spring Mui Mui bird platforms straight from the runway. My friend managed to get her hands on a pair with the Daisies!!! Well hmm.. I guess my time will come and I will be so proud to wear them knowing I worked VERY hard for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment