Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Some looks from the Sex and the City 2 Premier...

If any of you have NOT seen Valentino: The Last Emperor... your missing out and you must run down to Blockbuster and rent it. Much respect to my most powerful mentor, Mr. Valentino.
Dress by Valentino who also attended the premier!
Salvatore Ferragamo silver pumps

Wendy Williams rocks these bad boys... I think her toe nail polish should have been black or something though that color almost takes away from the shoe.
I think Witney Port was definitely top 5 best dressed!
And oh how I love shoe closeups..
SJP's outfit: Elie Saab Fall 2010.... and of course the staple in this look Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals... I WANTTTT


1 comment:

  1. Love the Nicholas Kirkwood Sandals!God,I want them too!

    tough-girl-being-tougher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete